Hi All,

Over the course of the past few months, I have become employed by a
company to provide their user software experience. This has limited the
time that I have, and, unfortunately, my involvement in Fedora has, and
needs to, decrease.

I currently maintain the Fedora Jam lab, and would like some help with
that. Just last night, while I was trying to relax after my day, I was
CC'd on two bug reports only because I'm Jam's maintainer, when really
the responsibility for the issues in question (pipewire related in
Rawhide) lie on the change owner(s) for the Pipewire-By-Default change.

I fixed a couple of packages only as a courtesy that were related to
the issue (unable to install the @audio group), but that responsibility
lies with the change owner(s), of which I'm not a part due to time
restrictions. I removed myself from the bug report after that and had
explained that they needed to add the change owner(s).

This same person that CC'd me on that decided to then file a bug report
against Jam 34 which is currently FTBFS due to the aforementioned issue
with the @audio group. Since we (spin/lab maintainers) get automated
emails about these things, I told them not to file bug reports against
spins/labs in the future and closed it as errata. I realize this person
was only trying to help, but it caused me some undo stress.

This made me realize that I need to take a step back. Not only have I
gained employment with a company that is using Ubuntu as their base
(specifically Kubuntu with Ubuntu Studio partnership), but I've also
become a MOTU with Ubuntu ("Master Of The Universe [repository]", much
like a proven packager here). As such, Fedora isn't exactly integral to
what I do, but I'd like to keep my rpm packaging skills somewhat
sharpened, which is why I'll be keeping certain packages that I have
direct involvement upstream with (e.g. studio-controls).

So, here's what I'm looking for:

* Someone to help me maintain Jam
  * Including fedora-jam-backgrounds and fedora-jam-kde-theme packages

* Co-maintainers and/or new maintainers for the following packages:

* Add64
* dssi
* dssi-vst
* fluidsynth
* fluidsynth-dssi
* freqtweak
* giada
* gnome-guitar
* harmonyseq
* hexter-dssi
* jackctlmmc
* jmeters
* libinstpatch
* lv2-c++-tools
* lv2-fabla
* lv2-ll-plugins
* lv2-mdaEPiano
* lv2-newtonator
* lv2-sorcer
* lv2-swh-plugins
* lv2-vocoder-plugins
* meterbridge
* python-alsaaudio
* python-jack-client
* radium-compressor
* realTimeConfigQuickScan
* soundtracker
* whysynth-dssi
* xsynth-dssi

Simply let me know which package you'd like and if you'd like to
maintain or co-maintain along with your fas username.

Thanks in advance,
Erich

--
Erich Eickmeyer