Hi,

I am working on updating the Finnish spell-checking stack to the
current upstream versions.

Currently Fedora has the malaga-suomi-voikko package, which is
arch-specific. For example, my own system has
malaga-suomi-voikko-1.19-12.fc33.x86_64 installed. In upstream, the
successor of this package is called voikko-fi and according to the
upstream developers the data files are not arch-specific anymore.

My WIP spec file is at https://vpv.fedorapeople.org/packages/voikko-fi.spec

How should I handle Obsoletes and possibly Provides in this case? Do I
just do Obsoletes: malaga-suomi-voikko < 1.19-13 and that's it?

I am close to submitting this package for review and would take review
swaps as well. This package is basically the only blocker left, the
others are relatively simple version updates that I should be able to
manage by myself.

-Ville-Pekka