On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 3:39 AM Andrew Toskin <and...@tosk.in> wrote:

> Is there a ballpark estimate on when we'll switch to the new account system?

When it is ready?  (that is a joke, mostly).

Late last February there was a post from the
CPE AAA team with a status update on the
project, which had a reference to outstanding
issues and to the current project scrum board
( https://github.com/orgs/fedora-infra/projects/6 )
which using an eyeball suggests that the project
is only around 60% ready (of course I have
no idea if the last 40% will involve 10% of the
total work, or 90% of the total work).

I would agree that it would be good to get
a new status update this year with some
target dates (even if the answer is "when
it is ready").