On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 2:49 PM Fedora Rawhide Report
<rawh...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

(snip)

> Package:      golang-torproject-pluggable-transports-goptlib-1.1.0-6.fc34
> Old package:  golang-torproject-pluggable-transports-goptlib-1.1.0-5.fc33
> RPMs:         golang-torproject-pluggable-transports-goptlib-devel
> Size:         37.12 KiB
> Size change:  129 B
> Changelog:
>   * Tue Jan 26 2021 Fedora Release Engineering <rel...@fedoraproject.org> -
> 1.1.0-6
>   - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_34_Mass_Rebuild

What's going on here? This is one of a lot of packages that only have
the mass rebuild changelog entry but no other changes, and have not
been built by releng, but by other packagers, according to koji.
Did people resubmit failed mass rebuild builds themselves (and not for
f34-build)? I thought there's going to be an official second round of
builds to weed out transient issues?

Fabio