I am not the maintainer of the package, but I am aware that there are two sources with two versions here:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-pyasn1/blob/f33/f/python-pyasn1.spec

The sub-package ends up with a provides with the modules version:
# rpm -q --provides python3-pyasn1-modules
python-modules = 0.4.8-3.fc33
python-pyasn1-modules = 0.4.8-3.fc33
python3-pyasn1-modules = 0.4.8-3.fc33
python3.9-modules = 0.4.8-3.fc33
python3.9-pyasn1-modules = 0.4.8-3.fc33
python3.9dist(pyasn1-modules) = 0.2.8
python3dist(pyasn1-modules) = 0.2.8

Perhaps something along these lines could be helpful.