On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 12:17:28AM +0100, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

> Does it make sense?

That does make sense to me... and perhaps this fits in with that we
generate debuginfo/debugsource rpms when we build something. We just expand
things
to also produce a buildinfo subpackage (of course then we need tools to
gather them/put them in a repo/allow users to install them, etc).

Then, you could 'dnf install foobar-buildinfo-1.0-1.fc35' and possibly
there could be tools that would read that .buildinfo and feed the
src.rpm into mock or whatever with that input?

kevin