On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 01:44:42PM -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> sudo dnf config-manager --set-enabled
> fedora,fedora-modular,updates,updates-modular,updates-testing,updates-testing-modular
> sudo dnf config-manager --set-disabled rawhide,rawhide-modular
> sudo dnf update
> sudo dnf distro-sync
> sudo reboot

distro-sync includes upgrade / update (I prefer "update" as the term for
non-release updates to just the newest package set, but according to the DNF
docs that's deprecated...), so that step can be consolidated

And for a big change like this, and since reboot is indicated anyway, how about

  sudo dnf offline-distrosync download
  sudo dnf offline-distrosync reboot

instead of doing it online?

--