+ music

Hi Marty,

Thank you for your gracious reply to my message re: pipx
I just wanted to declare that the new maintainer (Benjamin Beasley) need
not feel alone.
I'm a novice maintainer, but I respect the pipx project and want to see it
well represented in the fedora community.

Cheers,
Blaise Pabon

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 10:28 AM Martin Jackson <mhja...@swbell.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've had some changes recently at my day job, and while I was hoping I
> would have more time to take care of my Fedora (and EPEL) packages, that
> seems to not be in the immediate future for me. I'm sorry to those who
> depend on these.
>
> I have orphaned:
>
> pipx
>
> git-up
>
> (git up may not really be needed, it's a leaf package and now that git
> can rebase and pull at the same it may be redundnant)
>
> nagios
>
> nrpe
>
> nagios-plugins
>
> I've also removed myself from dkms and nagios-plugins-check_updates.
>
> I am maintaining my FAS account, and I hope to return - but I'm kidding
> myself (and the users of these packages) if I represent that I'm really
> taking care of them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marty

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/blaisepabon/>  |  Quora
<https://www.quora.com/profile/Blaise-Pabon>  |  Github
<https://github.com/blaisep>
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go
together.” --African
proverb