Folks,

On current rawhide (perhaps caused by upgrade from F14 beta), I'm
getting a few weirdly broken icons for notification applets. Those
applets then crash when moused over or clicked on with a SEGV that looks
to be caused by it not finding the correct icon (I did file an ABRT bug
last night for one of these). Anyway, can someone tell me the magic
needed to get GTK/GNOME bits to rebuild their icon caches, or wherever
these icons are actually coming from? Thanks, and sorry for noise.

If that fixes it, I don't need to file individual bugs, etc.

Jon.