=================================
#fedora-meeting: ELN (2021-03-12)
=================================

Meeting started by sgallagh at 17:07:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2021-03-12/eln.2021-03-12-17.07.log.html
.

Meeting summary
- ---------------
* Welcome to the inaugural meeting of the ELN Special Interest Group!
  (sgallagh, 17:07:35)
* Init Process  (sgallagh, 17:07:35)

* Populate the initial SIG membership  (sgallagh, 17:08:56)
  * tstellard is also a member of the SIG, though he cannot be in
    attendance today  (sgallagh, 17:09:52)

* Agenda  (sgallagh, 17:10:31)
  * Agenda Item: Membership Rules  (sgallagh, 17:10:52)
  * Agenda Item: Future Meeting Plans  (sgallagh, 17:11:04)
  * Agenda Item: Identify a Documentation Czar  (sgallagh, 17:11:22)
  * Agenda Item: Relationship of ELN and EPEL  (sgallagh, 17:11:41)
  * Agenda Item: ELN mirroring and distribution  (sgallagh, 17:12:35)

* Membership Rules  (sgallagh, 17:13:31)
  * Proposal: Anyone may join the SIG by asking to become a member. If
    no existing SIG member *opposes* that request within a week, they're
    in. If an existing SIG member opposes, we hold a regular vote at the
    next scheduled meeting as described above.  (sgallagh, 17:15:14)
  * AGREED: Anyone may join the SIG by asking to become a member. If no
    existing SIG member *opposes* that request within a week, they're
    in. If an existing SIG member opposes, we hold a regular vote at the
    next scheduled meeting as described above. (+7, 0, -0)  (sgallagh,
    17:17:51)
  * The first vote of the ELN SIG involved unanimous consent. This is a
    good beginning!  (sgallagh, 17:18:16)

* Future Meeting Plans  (sgallagh, 17:26:03)
  * Proposal: ELN SIG Meeting will be held biweekly on Fridays at noon
    Eastern Time  (sgallagh, 17:31:56)
  * AGREED: ELN SIG Meeting will be held biweekly on Fridays at noon
    Eastern Time (+7, 0, -0)  (sgallagh, 17:32:10)

* Landing Page, Documentation and Ownership Thereof  (sgallagh,
  17:33:31)
  * LINK: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/   (bookwar,
    17:34:22)
  * Meetings are scheduled for one hour  (sgallagh, 17:34:32)
  * LINK: https://github.com/fedora-eln/   (sgallagh, 17:35:11)
  * LINK: https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln is specifically the issue
    tracker. I propose using tags there to establish the agenda.
    (sgallagh, 17:35:35)
  * Proposal: ELN SIG will continue to use
    https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln for issue tracking and agenda
    tagging.  (sgallagh, 17:38:25)
  * Proposal: ELN SIG will continue to use
    https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln for issue tracking and agenda
    tagging. SIG members will be added to the Github organization.
    (sgallagh, 17:40:38)
  * AGREED: ELN SIG will continue to use
    https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln for issue tracking and agenda
    tagging. SIG members will be added to the Github organization. (+7,
    0, -0)  (sgallagh, 17:41:55)
  * Proposal: The ELN SIG landing page will continue to be at
    https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/.  (sgallagh, 17:43:35)
  * AGREED: The ELN SIG landing page will continue to be at
    https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/eln/ (+7, 0, -0)  (sgallagh,
    17:45:48)
  * The sources to that page are located at
    https://github.com/fedora-eln/eln-docs  (sgallagh, 17:45:48)

* Relationship between ELN and EPEL  (sgallagh, 17:55:55)
  * ACTION: dcavalca to create a first-pass at a starter set of EPELN
    packages.  (sgallagh, 18:18:14)
  * ACTION: Everyone on the SIG to email sgallagh their Github IDs over
    the next few days.  (sgallagh, 18:25:34)
  * ACTION: sgallagh will update the landing page and github org with
    the new members  (sgallagh, 18:25:48)

Meeting ended at 18:27:32 UTC.

Action Items
- ------------
* dcavalca to create a first-pass at a starter set of EPELN packages.
* Everyone on the SIG to email sgallagh their Github IDs over the next
  few days.
* sgallagh will update the landing page and github org with the new
  members

Action Items, by person
- -----------------------
* dcavalca
  * dcavalca to create a first-pass at a starter set of EPELN packages.
* sgallagh
  * Everyone on the SIG to email sgallagh their Github IDs over the next
    few days.
  * sgallagh will update the landing page and github org with the new
    members
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)