Hello,

On the old account system, when I sponsored someone into the "packager" group, they were automatically added to the "fedorabugs" group. This is not the case anymore, is it a bug or a feature?

Globally I don't really like the new system. On a big group like:
https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/group/packager/
We can only see 100 members and we have lost many infos like email, date of membership, who sponsored them, or sorting by sponsor, compared to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/packager
The Add user is hidden after the sponsor list, is not very explicit and does not provide a "confirmation" step like the old system. The information density is also way lower than before.

Does anyone know where can I report bugs for this?

Best regards,

Robert-André