I may be hair-brained to do this, but I've put together an installer for
Fedora on WSL.

It mostly follows the procedures that had been much talked about in a blog
post about running Fedora 33 in the WSL2, but it uses the direct installer
rather than the manual side-loads. It also will install Fedora 34.
Obviously, it's not released into the Windows Store as that requires more
than just some technical bit wrangling. But if you're feeling adventurous,
and you are sometimes relegated to the world of Windows but want to bring
your Fedora along, you can find it here:
https://github.com/greg-hellings/FedoraWSL

Am I crazy? Yep.
Does it work? "Works in dev."
Anything to watch out for? It uses the trustywolf/wslu COPR repository for
installing WSL integration packages. Otherwise it's just raw Fedora bits.

Feel free to flame me if this was a terrible idea.

--Greg