Hey all-

Awhile back I asked about the status of CMake in CentOS so I could build my
packages for EPEL-8; they require a version of CMake that is greater than
3.11.4 which is currently available. CentOS Stream has a later version, as does
RHEL 8.4. I get that CentOS Stream is the future of CentOS, but when I run a
koji build for EPEL 8 it uses CentOS 8, not CentOS Stream and thus all my
builds fail.

TL;DR: How can I build anything for EPEL 8 with CMake if the package is too old?

Thanks!

Ron