El lun, 31 may 2021 a las 11:35, Tomas Hrnciar (<thrnc...@redhat.com>)
escribió:

> > Rawhide can jump all the way to latest 8.4.0, but for F34, we'd want to
> avoid doing a major version bump, so we'd need to backport this, instead.
> I think we can safely update to 8.4.0 also on f34 branch. All dependant
> packages have the same versions as are in the rawhide branch and there were
> not any breakages, see [1].

Thank you Tomas for testing it. Also, looking at the faker changelog [1] it
seems there's no ground breaking changes, so I'm going to propose an update
to the latest version [2]. Please, leave your feedback there.

Best regards.

[1] https://github.com/joke2k/faker/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
[2] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-1b5fa3bab0