On 08. 06. 21 15:58, Tomas Hrnciar wrote:
Chances are, you already got an automated F35FailsToInstall bugzilla from Miro, that your package fails to install. It would be really helpful if you could find the missing dependency and mark the bugzilla for your package dependingon the bugzilla for the missing dep. Weslowly progress to do that as well, but your help is crucial here.

Hello Pythonistas.

A week has passed and many of the bugzillas received a first automatic reminder. I realize that one week might have been too soon for many of them.

If you got a needinfo from me today and thought "What the hell, Miro, I cannot do anything, this is waiting for another package to build first", I feel you and I am sorry for the spam. Just set the bugzilla to ASSIGNED to acknowledge you know about the situation and no more automated reminders like this will bother you. I recommend having a look at the dependency that blocks you and offering help to move things forward.

OTOH If you are blocked on another package not building, the reminder might get things moving: Some of the "Fails to build from source with Python 3.10" bugzillas are open with no response for many months and there was no policy to escalate them until we merged the side tag.

Anyway,
sorry for the noise and thanks for you help so far!

--
Miro Hrončok