Dear all,

Today we are gladly announcing that the Zuul CI system for Fedora, which is
running checks for pull requests against src.fedoraproject.org, will also
run Test Management Tool (tmt) based tests via the new `rpm-tmt-test`
check, if they are available. The test environment is the same as with
Fedora CI, as both CI systems use our Testing Farm service as the backend.

For more information about:

* Fedora Zuul: https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Zuul-based-ci
* Test Management Tool (tmt): https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/ci/tmt/

This change is opening up doors for the same functionality for the
up-coming CentOS Stream CI, once there are available images for CI, we will
enable the same check also there.

We would like to especially thank Guy Inger (Testing Farm), Fabien Boucher
(Zuul) and Tristan De Cacqueray (Zuul) for contributing to this change.

Best regards,
/M

--
Miroslav Vadkerti :: Senior Principal QE :: Testing Farm
IRC mvadkert #fedora-ci