Am 29.07.21 um 12:42 schrieb Sandro Mani:
mingw packages are dedicated like any other packages, with a respecitve maintainer.

Though there was some initiative in March 2021 of building (some?) mingw packages directly from the regular linux specs. Not sure if something happened there:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/FR5OEMAIROHKECQB2NGLMMXQGG7IQMHM/

Felix

PS: I'd like thank all mingw packagers in Fedora. I'm actively using it to cross-compile an in-house Windows application with Linux. Not having to use Windows for development is really a time saver :-)