On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 07:53:09 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Fortunately it looks to be a short list. Just OpenImageIO and ctk. I'll take a
> look at ctk shortly.

Ugh! Sorry about that Richard. We've only updated from 3.6.4 to 3.6.6,
which is a patch release and should not have included a soname bump.

Clearly we haven't understood upstream's soname versioning policy
correctly. I'll go see what's up.

(I've also just realised that we're still using wildcards in the spec
for libraries which is why we didn't notice the soname change in our
builds. I'll go update that too so that this doesn't happen again.)

Apologies,

--
Thanks,
Regards,