Am 24.08.21 um 22:47 schrieb Steven A. Falco:
Should I edit the criteria in f33 so I can mark it stable before the 7 days elapse, or should I let it wait?  It seems weird that one release would have to wait longer than the other releases when the fix is identical for all of them.

Also I'd even prefer F33 getting the update a bit later:
I assume F33 users are valuing stability over "latest versions and fixes" (otherwise they would have upgraded to F34 already). On the other hand the bug is probably not too bad (otherwise the bug would have been fixed earlier or users would have stopped using the package altogether).

So as a F33 user I'd prefer only getting "rock solid" fixes over newer stuff which might introduce regressions.

just a personal opinion though :-)

Felix