Hey everyone! In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be giving a talk at Open
Source Summit called "35 Fedora Releases in 30 minutes"
(https://sched.co/lARG).

This is basically going to be a whirlwind tour of our history. I was there
for a lot of it, but not all, and certainly not from all perspectives. In
preparation, I'd like to get more of your input. If you're interested in
sharing what you remember about Fedora Core 3 (Heidelberg), or Fedora Linux
8 (Werewolf!), or even F23 or F27 or whatever, or anywhere in between, I'd
love to hear from you.

Please send me a message off-list, either saying "yes let's set up a video
call", or what some bits of info I might include.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>