> Shouldn't it be autoconf2.71, assuming that it is for autoconf 2.71?

Yes, but in the case of autoconf2.71, I am wondering how to deal with an
update since this package should be the latest version.
Creating package autoconf2.72 in the future doesn't make sense to me.
My thought was to use autoconf2.7 and in case of a new release update this
package. Another option could be autoconf2.7.x.

Thanks
Filip

čt 23. 9. 2021 v 13:48 odesílatel Florian Weimer <fwei...@redhat.com>