Looking through the packages I own there's a bunch I no longer use.
I've tried to group these, from memory, where I own something because
it's a dependency of something else. I was going to ask people if they
were interested in them but I decided to straight up orphan them so
they#ll can go through the usual garbage collection process unless
someone claims them. The top two groups of packages need to be
maintained together as the key package, at the top, depends on the
rest. The bottom group are independent.

speech-dispatcher
dotconf
festival-freebsoft-utils