Ankur Sinha kirjoitti 22.10.2021 klo 17.56:
Hi folks,

I just updated two F35 systems with updates-testing enabled and then
`klist` etc. stopped working for me. Some investigation seems to
indicate that the sssd-2.6.0 update may be involved---downgrading back
to 2.5.2 immediately fixes the issue on both systems. The update
however, has 3+ karma already, so it's on it's way to stable:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-360425682d

Could more folks please test it out to see if it's a package update
related bug? (I've not touched my configs at all as far as I can
remember, so it *shouldn't* be specific to my two machines).

If it's a general issue, it'll break kinit etc. for all package
maintainers as soon as they get the update. (Running `fedpkg
new-sources` was how I ran into the issue).

Hi,

I am sure exactly what should break, but I could not reproduce this:

1. $ sudo dnf upgrade --enablerepo=updates-testing --advisory=FEDORA-2021-360425682d
2. reboot just to be sure
3. $ kinit u...@fedoraproject.org
4. Enter password as requested
5. $ klist
6. $ fedpkg new-sources <somefile>

Everything still works. In the new-sources step I used a file that was already in the cache, so that the cache would not be polluted by files added just for testing. Does that make a difference?

Otto