On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 3:50 PM Kamil Dudka <kdu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 3:37:03 PM CET Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > Maybe multiple people attempting to waive test results and re-triggering
> > tests while things are still pending is not a good idea?
> >
> > It looks like the re-triggered tests failed again, after the tests had
> been
> > waived, overriding the waiver. (please correct me if I'm wrong)
> >
> > Fabio
> >
> > (PS: sorry if this shows up as HTML email, I don't have access to my
> Fedora
> > machine right now)
>
> To be sure, I tried to do both actions (waive and request stable) in a
> short
> period of time but the result is still the same.  Another batch of useless
> e-mail notifications is now coming my way...

My understanding is that the test that failed and is blocking the push to
stable is the openQA test. When I discussed a similar issue that a GNOME
megaupdate ran into with adamw a few weeks ago, he said that the way to
retrigger openQA tests is to either edit the builds in the update or
unpush/submit it again to testing, and that the retrigger tests button
doesn't do anything for openQA tests. Apparently Bodhi also has some kind
of issue with waiving openQA tests so waiving doesn't work in practice. :)

Maybe it's worth a try here to see if unpushing and resubmitting to testing
helps? And if it doesn't, maybe ask on irc in #fedora-qa to see if they can
help get the openQA tests for the update going again?

Hope this helps,
Kalev