Fedora also doesn't shop openswan so a plugin wouldn't be very useful.

There does seem to be a plasma-nm-strongswan though, but not one for
libreswan that I can see.

Also NetworkManager's libreswan plugin used to be called openswan
up to version 1.0.0 when it was renamed (libreswan is a fork of
openswan) so I suspect the plasma-nm-openswan is really configuring
the libreswan plugin now and nmcli may well still accept openswan
as an alias I guess?

Tom