What can expect user that have system booting with GRUB2 and installing
Fedora? It is natural to expect that after Fedora installation will be
bootable both systems Fedora and other distro.
But if GRUB2 can not be detected there should be some kind of
warning about that. This is the reason why it may be described in
Installation Guide.

Fedora 14 Installation Guide have some mention about GRUB2
but it is still not clear is anaconda capable to detect it.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/14/html/Installation_Guide/s1-x86-bootloader.html