On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 7:15 AM Richard Shaw <hobbes1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 11:27 PM Reon Beon via devel <
> devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/phoronix-test-suite/pull-request/3
>

> This is unfortunate and as much as I hate doing it sometimes you have to
> "ping" people. They might have seen it initially but got busy with
> something else and forgot.
>
> I would:
> 1. Update the PR so it can be merged again
> 2. Comment on the PR or maybe better send a ping email to "
> phoronix-test-suite-maintain...@fedoraproject.org" which will send an
> email to all maintainers (if there's more than one).
>
> There's a non-response procedure for maintainers but hopefully it will not
> be necessary.

Replying to myself here after digging a bit, the only maintainer is on over
2400 packages, and their activity has been pretty light:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/salimma

I scrolled through the commits briefly and didn't see one commit they made.
I could have missed it, but that's hardly the point, other people have
obviously been maintaining the package.

The package probably needs a new maintainer or at least a co-maintainer.

Thanks,
Richard