On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:10 AM Andreas Schneider <a...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 3 December 2021 18:40:12 CET Aleksei Bavshin wrote:

> > > This is great work, thank you very much. I didn't know that the
> > > tree-sitter-
>  cli needs it own package and can't be built in the current
> > > tree-sitter package. So I will just continue to take care of tree-sitter
> > > and just build the lib.
> > >
> > > So having tree-sitter-cli in the next fedora version would be awesome.
> >

> > Reviews (and PR for rust-tiny_http update) are sent.
> >
> > Upstream issue for missing license file:
> > https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter/issues/1520
> >
> > Andreas, do you want to have comaintainer access to the tree-sitter-cli
> > packages?
>
> I can do the co-maintainer if you're interested :-)

Please also add any new Rust packages to the @rust-sig group.
It makes it much easier for me to maintain the Rust stack when I can
see the whole picture when querying dist-git and bugzilla.
Administrative things aside, consider this a co-maintainer offer from
me on behalf of the Rust SIG as well :-)

Fabio