Am 10.12.21 um 15:13 schrieb Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek:
Some other replies in this thread assumed that the programs will crash.
I have no idea why you would assume that.
If properly implemented, such programs typically won't crash, they will "just not work" oder "error out".

Functionally, dlopening libraries, instead of dynamically linking really does not provide any advantages.

We're not complete idiots.With all due respect, tt's not the first time systemd communicates the
attitude of blindly imitating MS-Windows. Whether you like it or not, this appears to be one of these cases.

Ralf