On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 5:58 PM Ian McInerney via devel <
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> That is a different error during the transaction. The original warning I
> mentioned is in dbus-broker, and is only a warning (the RPM transaction
> continues with no error). The other two you have are in the authselect-libs
> package, and they appear to be caused by the change to using lua for the
> pre scriplets in
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/authselect/c/00f6a084f99e2a9ee9ceaaad3d4896e4bfc591dd?branch=rawhide.
> It is probably best to open a BZ against the authselect component with
> those errors.

No need to open bz, I am reading emails throughout the holidays :)

I am taking a look at it, and will try to make a PR asap, sorry for the
breakage. It is weird that it fails on rpm.open() though, if I've
understood the documentation correctly, it should be available anytime.

--

Best regards / S pozdravem,

FrantiĊĦek Zatloukal
Quality Engineer