Hey there,

would it be too late to upgrade Django for Fedora 36 to version 4.0.x?
It may require some more package updates, not just Django itself.

The releasenotes are here[1], We have version 3.2 in Fedora 35, which
is a long-term supported release (until 2024)[2].

Unfortunately, I am not able to answer the question of "what would
break?". However, not shipping a newer release would show Fedora as
outdated software.

As hinted in the previous paragraph, I am not involved in any
development connected to Django for some time now. This is a cry for
help. The whole Django stack in Fedora could use more helping hands.
Upstream is very good at providing insights, timelines etc and also
keeps it secured. That also means, there are regular updates.

Matthias

[1] https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2021/dec/07/django-40-released/
[2] https://www.djangoproject.com/download/
--