On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 1:15 AM Michel Alexandre Salim
<sali...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 03:31:21PM +0100, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > In the interest of keeping the Rust stack in Fedora in a good state, please
> > add "@rust-sig" group to all you Rust packages on src.fedoraproject.org,
> > unless
> > there is a very good reason not to do so (and if that is the case for a
> > particular package in this list, I'd be interested in knowing the reason, as
> > well).
> >
> > - salimma (1): rust-log-panics
> >

> Done. Sorry for the delay, I was running behind on my mailing lists
> during the holidays.

No worries! Thanks for looking at your list of packages.

> One question: I don't seem to be able to register a package into the
> Koschei rust-sig group, so for new packages I'm adding, they are
> currently ungrouped.
>
> Who has access to this? I'm already a member of rust-sig in FAS.

Igor is the only "admin" for the rust-sig group in koschei. However,
this is one of the few things that are actually automated:
The list of packages in the rust-sig group in koschei is regularly
synced from the packages that are maintained by @rust-sig group on
src.fedoraproject.org.
Note that this syncing is not instantaneous, but sometimes takes a
while (a few hours or days, depending on the timing, I think).

Fabio