I've been able to rebuild KiCad using the new gcc-12.0.1-0.2 compiler rpms on
Rawhide via mock.  While KiCad compiles, it doesn't quite run correctly.

As shown in the attached screenshot, all the icons are missing, and have been replaced
with question marks.  I wonder if this could be caused by some Fedora libraries that have
not yet been rebuilt using GCC-12.  I don't know if it is possible to "mix and
match" things previously compiled with GCC-11 with things newly compiled with GCC-12.

I have a few questions:

1) Does it seem likely that some library (like wx) could be the cause, or is it
more likely to be a bug in KiCad itself?

2) I believe a mass rebuild will be done soon, which might help, if a library
is at fault - is there a schedule for that?

        Thanks,
        Steve