Greetings.

The mass rebuild finished it's first pass on saturday morning, leaving
3448 failed builds.

We then did a second pass yesterday ( 2022-01-24 ) of all failed builds,
and that resulted in 1282 failed builds.

The f36-rebuild tag is being merged now, but unfortunately our SOP had
it merge via f36-signing-pending, so all the builds will pass through
signing again, which will be a slow process. We have updated docs and
next time will be just tagging directly into the final tag and signing
along the way.

There's a gcc build currently going that has fixes for some common
issues that caused failures on ppc64le builds along with some other
fixes. As soon as it's done we are going to do another pass of
resubmitting the failed builds and will tag any that finish there.

After that we will be done and it will be on maintainers to sort out
FTBFS issues.

kevin