On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Well, the obvious problem with that approach is that the packagers are
> otherwise active (at least the majority of them):
>
> Fabian Affolter (5 bugzillas)
> Dan Horák (4 bugzillas)
> Peter Robinson, Rust SIG, Mukundan Ragavan...
>
> And the non-responsive maintainer policy kinda assumes the maintainers are
> generally not interested / responsive.

I have just submitted fixed builds for the three Rust SIG packages on
your list, and hope nobody screams at me because I touched "their"
package.
The fixes were really simple (disabling an unused optional feature
with broken dependencies, and rebuilding the package).
People other than me set the bugs to "ASSIGNED" but then went on to
never touch the packages again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fabio