Hi,

I've hit a challenge I've not been able to figure out properly.  I'm
putting together a Fedora Copr repo which should cover most the various
distros supported via Copr- CentOS Stream, EPEL, Fedora and Fedora ELN.

The challenge is that for CentOS Stream, the EPEL repository is required
- as the pkcs11-helper-devel package is a build requirement.  I've not
yet figured out the solution for ELN yet, but I suspect it will be
somewhat similar.

For the EPEL builds, everything works just as expected - which is not
surprising, as it seems to have the EPEL repo already enabled.

One thing I've tried, is to put a URL to a Fedora EPEL repository in the
"Extra repos" under "Settings".  This makes the CentOS Stream build
work.  But it breaks everything else, as the URL for the Fedora builds
does not have a valid URL.

So my question is simply, what is the best approach to resolve this?

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth