This is not for a package in Fedora, its for a package I'm
working on for Oracle Linux 8.

I install /usr/lib/systemd/system/myservice.target
that has:

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

In %post I run this:

ls -l /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants
/usr/bin/systemctl --no-reload enable ods-prx.target
ls -l /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants
echo "Info: post done"

When I dnf install myservice I see that the symlink is
setup from the ls -l output in the %post section.

But later in the output I see this line:

Info: post done

  Running scriptlet: myservice-2022.1-20220207180603.noarch
Removed /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/myservice.target.

Is this expected?

How can I stop this happening?

If its not expected how can I pull apart the RPM to find the code that is
running?

Barry