Dne 28. 02. 22 v 18:24 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 07:45:27AM -0600, Richard Shaw wrote:
I almost wrote this a week ago but decided not to as it's been recently
discussed but this is really annoying. 6 days later is more than useless.

Previously it was blamed, at least partially, on the mass rebuild, but
clearly that should no longer be an issue by now?
Well, I noted a number of reasons for it... one of them was that it
sometimes crashes, but appears to be processing. This happened a few
days ago and it was just restarted this morning. ;(

Is it down again? Or does it trying to catch up? If the status of the queue was visible somewhere at least. I am asking, because the latest notification I have ATM is from 22nd.

I know I can turn them off, but I actually LIKE the messages if they were
delivered promptly.

Is there really nothing we can do about this?
No, there's things we can do and are trying to do. ;)

But of course more help welcome!

We have a python3 port of it nearly ready to go, but I think it's
CI/tests are not working, and we want to make sure those all work before
we deploy it. I'll see if I can get more exact status...

But what happened that from reliable service is completely unreliable one? Up until here:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10370

It was working mostly OK (although I have reported once incident earlier https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9932). But since that time it is useless:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10414

Vít

There's also been a lot of talk about re-writing it. Ryan just posted
recently asking for folks use cases and pain points for that.

I'll see about making it restart every day perhaps to make sure it's
actually processing.

kevin