Hi, today I went to build grub2 in rawhide and got this:

    DEBUG util.py:444:  No matching package to install: 'libusb-devel'

grub2 has a `BuildRequires: libusb-devel`, and suddenly that package
doesn't exist anymore.  libusb was apparently dead.package'd two days
ago.

So this is sudden, and I want to check what's going on here.  I would
have expected a change proposal about this[1], or at least some email about
what's going on, what we're expected to do, etc..

Speaking of which, what *are* we expected to do?  Aleksei on IRC
suggested that the preferred solution is to swap the BuildRequires to
pkgconfig(libusb) - is that right?  Is this going to stick around, or is
it going away too?

Be well,
--Robbie

1: I did find

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Rename_libusb_packages_and_deprecated_old_api
   after going digging, but that's for F35 and was marked as done - so
   no further change from it was expected, if this is somehow related to it.