> There's not a companion libvirt-daemon-kvm-core though, so I think you
> just have to pick and chose the libvirt-daemon-* packages you want
> manually (libvirt-daemon-kvm is another virtual package that pulls in,
> among other things, the qemu-kvm virtual package).
>
> So, a package set that might be more what you are looking for would be:
>
>   qemu-kvm-core
>   libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu
>   libvirt-daemon-driver-network
>   libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-core
>   virt-install

I did some testing and found that set of packages work basically fine on a
Fedora Server Edition, besides
(a)
default network is not defined. After defining it manually everything work fine

(b)
Daemon  virtstoraged is installed (part of libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-core)
but is not enabled after installation so it is not active after reboot. When
manually enabled everything works fine after reboot

(c)
virsh console vm1 doesn't work with a vm I created earlier. There is a console
(I get the message Connected to domain 'vm1' \ Escape character is ...), but
nothing is displayed.
I imported the vm using
virt-install  --name vm1\
     --memory 2048  --cpu host --vcpus 3 --graphics none\
     --os-type linux --os-variant fedora35\
     --import  \
     --graphics none \
     --disk /var/lib/libvirt/images/vm1.qcow2,format=qcow2,bus=virtio \
     --network type=direct,source=enp1s0,source_mode=bridge,model=virtio \
     --network bridge=virbr0,model=virtio
(That's the same way I created the vom previously, if I remember correctly)

Any idea how I may get these things working?