On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:31 AM Jiri Vanek <jva...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> You have valid points.
> The non transitive list is indeed not somehow immense[1]. Will add it to wiki
> page. Will also provide few recursive iterations. Ty for reminder.
> As for the  java-arches macro, I have no objections to it. It is PR to
> jpackages-tools? But maybe one note against - it may cause inconsistency, if
> somebody will decide to maintain another version of java - eg as now happens
> for jdk8 aarch32

Thank you for including the list of non-noarch Java packages.
However, *all* Java packages will need to be adapted to have
"ExcludeArch: i686", even the noarch packages (which will need
something like: "ExclusiveArch: everything-except-i686 noarch").
Otherwise the noarch packages will randomly fail to build, if they are
assigned to a i686 builder.

Fabio