On 3/21/22 02:25, Michal Srb wrote:
so 19. 3. 2022 o 23:53 Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net <mailto:sam...@sieb.net>> napísal(a):

    I just tried to file an abrt report.  It asked me to create an API key
    for bugzilla, which I did.  But in the end, when it tried to talk to
    bugzilla, it got an error.

    Does the abrt plugin need to be updated for the recent bugzilla
    changes?
       I have the latest version and there are no pending updates.

If you're on F35+, then this is likely a bug. Please open a ticket in Bugzilla. If you're on F34, please make sure that you have the latest libreport (libreport-2.15.2-4.fc34) installed:

I am on F35, but that was the clue I needed. I had tried upgrading abrt, but I forgot that it's actually libreport that needed upgrading. It works now.