On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Paul DeStefano wrote:

Greetings. I just joined devel, following directions I found on how to become maintainer of an orphaned package. I'm interested in helping resurrect 'remind', last packaged for F29. I've been using it, ran into a problem, needed a newer version, and realized the package was old. I've built an RPM with rpmbuild, but I haven't submitted it for review because I haven't read how to do that, yet. I'll pursue that as time permits in the near future; I'm not requesting any help. I'm writing here just because I think I'm supposed to, although maybe 'remind' is too old be even considered orphaned?

Hello Paul and welcome!

Yes, it appears remind was retired over 3 years ago and as such it has to go through the new package process again.

Here are a couple of links that might help you:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Package_Review_Process/
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Joining_the_Package_Maintainers/

Scott