On Fri, Apr 01, 2022 at 06:22:47PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
...snip...

I don't think we should ever allow force pushes in dist git repos.

Even aside detecting if something has been built, you basically screw up
the repo for everyone else who has work in progress against it.

> 2. Or if you don't:
>
> fedpkg commit -sc && fedpkg scratch-build --arches=x86_64 --srpm && fedpkg
> push && fedpkg build
>
> Notice the --arches=x86_64, this is done because some of the
> other arches have limited builder capacity.

Thats not really so much true anymore. All the arches have similar
number of builders anymore. However, some are faster than others for
sure.

kevin