> * What is the expiration period? Or, can we set the expiration date ourselves?

What expiration do you mean? The buildroot override setting that
save_override() gives access to is really unrelated to authentication and you
probably don't need it if you didn't need it before.
If you mean when OpenID auth will be removed from the server, I'm not sure. I
guess we can give something like 6 months for people to upgrade to OIDC, but if
there are blockers with this upgrade I'd be happy to help make the transition.

> * Can we use multiple tokens in parallel to ease the transition before the
> expiration? Or, in other words, is the token revoked once we generate a new
> one? If not, can we revoke it?

Yes, you can have multiple tokens. To remove a token, I don't have a clear
procedure, I'd need to have a look at Ipsilon's docs/code to see how it should
be done.
Basically when you login you get two tokens, one "access token" and one
"refresh token". The access token is short lived (like an hour I think) and is
what the bodhi client will transmit to the bodhi server. When it expires, the
bodhi client will send the "refresh token" to ipsilon to get a new access
token. The refresh token is long-lived (months I think), but will only be
communicated to ipsilon, not to Bodhi or any other apps.
When the refresh token expires, the bodhi client will ask the user to
re-authenticate. There is currently no process to automate that as far as I can
tell, so you may need to update the JSON file a couple times a year (I'm not
sure how long those tokens live in prod, I need to check). It's somewhat like
renewing a certificate.

Cheers!

Aurélien