On Sunday, 10 April 2022 at 22:30, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Friday, 08 April 2022 at 13:41, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel wrote:
> > On 08/04/2022 09:54, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > > I already did. Isn't that what I wrote?
> >
> > Can you post their answer?
>
> Yes:
> ```
> On VPS, we do not provide images with UEFI enabled.
> ```
>
> They support UEFI on their Public Cloud instances, but the same
> configuration as my current VPS seems to be twice as expensive.
>
> I've asked them to clarify if they have any plans to enable UEFI for
> their VPS instances.

And their answer is:
```
Currently we do not have any plans for enabling UEFI booting with VPS.
```

So, if this change went ahead as planned, it would cost me twice as much
as I'm paying OVH right now to (re-)install Fedora 37+ on their hosting,
because I'd have to switch to a different, more expensive service.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPM Fusion  http://rpmfusion.org