The latest version of python-networkx requires version 0.8 or later of
python-pydata-sphinx-theme to build its documentation.  That version
of python-pydata-sphinx-theme needs 3 new python packages, which I can
handle, but it also comes with a new requirement: using node to build
the theme files (CSS and JavaScript).

I ran a mock build with --enable-network.  The build downloaded 759
node modules, all so that it can embed 2 of them (bootstrap and
popper.js) in the theme files.  There are only 25 direct node
dependencies (see below), so I assume the other 734 are transitive
dependencies.

The guidelines
(https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Node.js/)
suggest that I need to add 759 Source tarballs, which is a
non-starter.  Is there a realistic way to handle this situation?

Direct node dependencies:
@fortawesome/fontawesome-free (which we unbundle)
bootstrap
clean-webpack-plugin