On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 12:26:06PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 9:49 PM Adam Williamson
> <adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Replying to a reply because I can't find the original mail, sorry.
> >
> > I want to be easily able to *NOT* be notified of things I just did. In
> > fact this should probably be the default. Right now my FMN
> > notifications are floods of "adamwill did X to Y" - yes, I know, I just
> > did it!
>
> Exactly. I want to get notifications for events that are happening to
> packages that I'm associated with
> (either by being a (co-)maintainer, being a member of a co-maintainer
> group, or by "watching" a package on dist-git)
> that were *not* triggered by myself. For example:
>
> - somebody else pushes a commit to the package on dist-git
> - somebody else launches a koji build for the package
> - somebody else submits an update containing the package to bodhi
> - koschei notices that the package starts to be FTBFS
> - somebody or something filed a bug against the package
> - etc.

Lest it sound like everyone just wants it to behave this way, I
personally _do_ like getting emails for actions I did myself.
I find that later when I am looking back to see what changed by who I
can (sometimes surprisingly) find out it was me. :)

So, I would prefer this be a pref (perhaps set to not notify by
default?)

kevin