On 09. 06. 22 19:31, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
I reviewed your pull request https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/21317.
I know you are trying to move things forward, but at the same time,
you're not really responding to feedback. Despite two versions being pushed
in the meantime, my re-review was to a large part a repeat of what I posted
in January. I said that the approach looks promising, but if you want the
patches to be merged, they need to be adjusted to be acceptable for upstream.

Zbyszek

Funny. I have created prerequisite MR #21257 [1], which had not received any attention in months. It contains very simple change and I hope no controversy. Yet it has stayed like that for months. If not even that change were accepted, then work on MR #21317 would be a waste of my time. From Lennart's comments I got an impression similar change is unwanted. You haven't made a single comment after his comments it is still worth to proceed. I don't know if you vote, but I got an impression Lennart has to agree or don't be involved. Was that wrong?

Petr

1. https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/21257

--
Petr Menšík