On 13.06.22 16:22, Artur Frenszek-Iwicki wrote:
SSR is available in RPM Fusion under the name "simplescreenrecorder",
so you may want to coordinate this with the Fusion maintainer - maybe
do something similar to Audacity and Chromium, where the Fedora package
is named "foobar" and the RPM Fusion one is "foobar-freeworld".

Oh ups missed it, I had only checked ssr, thanks for the heads up. FWIW, freeworld vs non-freeworld shouldn't actually be necessary here AFAICT, as ssr will just pick up the available ffmpeg library, whether it's the Fedora ffmpeg-free or the rpmfusion one.

In any case I'll close the request then, and leave it to the rpmfusion maintainer (CCed) to decide whether to move it to Fedora proper.

Thanks
Sandro